It was a blast. And an utter failure--we had technical difficulties at the end that delayed us, thus putting us out of contention for the main prizes (c'mon People's Choice Award!). But it was also a blast.
- Assembling a team of six highly talented guys.
- Showing up to the genre drawing and getting assigned "Romance" (see point number 1).
- Having our friends/arch-nemeses also draw "Romance".
- Calling/begging/pleading a few women to come out and film a few scenes (well, okay, that's every weekend).
- Working with the idea of "Girlfriend in a Coma" to limit the amount of female camera time.
- Coming up with something more exciting and hilarious.
- Writing until the wee hours of the morning.
- Having the subject matter go in areas you never expected or intended.
- Outstanding special guest stars.
- Biting body parts to keep from ruining a take from laughing too hard.
- Texting our arch-nemeses "Today is daylight savings time, so you have an extra hour".
- Having that come back to bite us in the a$$.