Desk equals banquet table.
Damn your noon meeting.
-That Tad Guy-San
Here are the rules and they are immutable:
· If you’ve made me work through four lunch breaks this week, I’m taking a long lunch on Friday
· If you schedule a mandatory meeting over the lunch hour, at least have the courtesy to bring snacks
· If there’s a meeting over lunch, it better have a point and a client
· Scheduling meetings for either 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. still makes you a jerk, even if there’s a legitimate reason for it
· If you’re going to cater lunch, order food you yourself would eat—not just the convenient option
· Cafeterias and vending machines assuage the physical while ignoring the mental
· It’s amazing how much the soul can be fed with just five minutes outside