Perhaps you’ve seen pictures or videos along these same lines—our sun is massive when compared to Earth, yet miniscule when compared to a select assortment of gigantic stars. Those stars make our sun look like a teeny-tiny pea next to an exercise ball. Which got me thinking …
· Are the planets that orbit those gigantic stars proportional to the star?
· If so, would the aliens on those planets be proportional as well?
· If life exists on other planets, what percentage is proportional to our own?
· Is Marvel Comics’ Galactus based on a true story?
· Are there stars that swing towards the other end of the size spectrum?
· Is there a star that’s smaller than Earth?
· Smaller than moi?
· Are the planets small, too, with super small aliens and even smaller and cuter kittens?
· Could we eventually harness the power of that small star to travel to another galaxy?
· How much wood could a space woodchuck chuck if a space woodchuck could chuck wood in space?